Weekly Cycling Ride
Cycling is one of the best ways for people to achieve good health and fitness. People who cycle regularly live longer than those who do not and lead healthier lives
So if you feel comfortable riding a bike but not very experienced , you are very encouraged to come along and enhance your cycling skills and get to know our team.
Or if you’re thinking that it’s time to lose a few pounds, Bicycling is ideal for weight loss because it burns a lot of calories. Riding at a moderate speed (12 – 14 mph) you will burn approximately 235 calories per half hour.
Or warm up, get ready for the monthly “Grand Tour”
- Every Friday Starts from 8:00am average distance 15Km .
- Every Month a Grand Tour 50Km +
- Every Month GoCycle Off Road
- why biking ?
- If you feel comfortable riding a bike but not very experienced or did not take cycling classes before, you are very encouraged to come along and enhance your cycling skills and get to know our team.
- So, you're thinking that it's time to lose a few pounds, but you're not sure how to get started. How about dusting off that bike in the garage and taking it out for a spin? Bicycling is ideal for weight loss because it burns a lot of calories.
- Riding at a moderate speed (12 - 14 mph) you will burn approximately 235 calories per half hour.
- Consider cycling for weight loss in a variety of ways. How about these options?
- Try having a scheduled daily ride of about an hour.
- Could you ride your bike to and from work or school?
- If you did this most days of the week and ate a healthy diet, you could easily expect to lose one pound a week. (Related article: How to Get Started in Bike Commuting)
- Another option is to plan family or group rides a few times a week.
- Make this a longer ride of a couple hours. Coupled with a healthy diet this would also bring a weight loss of about one pound a week.
- Plan times throughout your week to fit in a bike ride, such as running errands or visiting a friend.
- These activities will all add up to calories burned and pounds shed.Plus, they are also just a lot of fun and surprisingly easy way to fit in exercise.
- Trip Repetition: Weekly [different winter & summer timings apply, please keep checking the schedule].
- Private Availability: the ride could be organized for private groups all week long. Please contact us for private trips inquiries.
- Small day pack.
- Extra water & snacks.
- One extra t-shirt.
- Sun Screen.
- Charged Camera.
-This trip is recommended for people above 16 years of age.
Trip Difficulty level: Intro. & Intermediate.
EGP40 per person.
Max. group size: 5 people.
- Read all the trip information carefully.
- Call us on +2017 6300 160 or +202 25905289 Sunday to Thursday 9am to 5pm.
- If you booked more than one week before your ride, you should settle your full payment within 3 days of your booking, otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
- If you booked on the same week of the ride, you should settle full payment no later than Tuesday preceding the Friday Ride.
For more information please call:
Weekend Team on +2 017 6300 160
- Down Town Main office, Sunday to Thursday, 9am to 7pm, Cairo Local Time, GMT+02:00.
- Maadi: Branch office (under construction - will be available for payment soon). Sunday to Friday, 5pm to 9pm.
- Zamalek & Heliopolis Weekly gatherings: You could settle your payment while having coffee/meeting your travel buddies and get all your trip questions answered. Join our weelky get together at both Coffee Beans Zamalek and Starbucks El Korba. Every Tuesday from 7pm to 10pm.
- AAIB: at any of Arab African International Bank branches. Account Number 546984. Account name: Holiday Tours.
- HSBC: at any of the HSBC branches. Account Number 001-260801-014. The following HSBC branches have extended office hours till 7pm on weekdays and are also available on weekends:
- Heliopolis & Nasr City: City Stars Mall HSBC branch, Entrance 6,1st Floor. Omar Ibn El Khattab Street.
- 6th of October City: Hyper One HSBC branch, Entrance 1.
- Zamalek: Gezirah Sporting Club HSBC branch.
- Maadi: Maadi Club HSBC branch.
- If you choose the Bank Option, please email the bank receipt firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +2022591-0499.
- Itinerary is subject to be amended not only according to weather expectations nor government procedures, according to what your leaders believes is appropriate for you all :D
- For safety & fun reasons, the ride would contain a maximum of 10 riders.
Trip Designed by: Yehia El Decken
Trip lead by: GoCycle Crew.