If you have never been on a horse before .. then its about time .. come along .. learn the skills and adopt a new hobby.
If you feel comfortable riding a horse but not very experienced or did not take ridding classes before, you are very encouraged to come along and enhance your riding skills and get to know our team.
Experienced riders.. mmm try Casanova [my favorite horse] and try not to fall off .. hehe .. Actually no, if you are experienced cause you ride a lot or have taken classes before, then this is not the right ride for you, it might not be fun or challenging enough.
Trip Repetition: Weekly [different winter & summer timings apply, please keep checking the schedule].
Private Availability: the ride could be organized for private groups all week long. Please contact us for private trips inquiries.
First aid kit available, but no physicians are accompanying this ride.
5:00pm Meet in Nazelt El Semman (there should be a good reason for it to be a Nazla and probably full of Semman)
5:15pm Gather up, meet with your tour leader, get acquainted with your horse, or just finish up your coffee cup and fawa2.
5:30pm Everybody get on the horse together.
ride .. riDE .. RIDE
7:00pm Sit back, relax, drink tea, share pictures and maybe some story telling.
- Small day pack.
- Extra water & snacks.
- One extra t-shirt.
- Sun Screen.
- Charged Camera.
-This trip is recommended for people above 16 years of age.
Trip Difficulty level: Intro. & Intermediate.
EGP75 per person.
Benefits: None, just come & enjoy .. actually gain 7.5 points with Weekend Trips.
Max. group size: 10 people.
- Read all the trip information carefully.
- Go the left menu on this page.
- Choose the desired date.
- Choose the quantity of vouchers.
- Call us on +2017 6300 160 or +202 25905289 Sunday to Thursday 9am to 5pm.
- If you booked more than one week before your ride, you should settle your full payment within 3 days of your booking, otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
- If you booked on the same week of the ride, you should settle full payment no later than Tuesday preceding the Friday Ride.
For more information please call:
Weekend Team on +2 017 6300 160
- Down Town Main office, Sunday to Thursday, 9am to 7pm, Cairo Local Time, GMT+02:00.
- Maadi: Branch office (under construction - will be available for payment soon). Sunday to Friday, 5pm to 9pm.
- Zamalek & Heliopolis Weekly gatherings: You could settle your payment while having coffee/meeting your travel buddies and get all your trip questions answered. Join our weelky get together at both Coffee Beans Zamalek and Starbucks El Korba. Every Tuesday from 7pm to 10pm.
- AAIB: at any of Arab African International Bank branches. Account Number 546984. Account name: Holiday Tours.
- HSBC: at any of the HSBC branches. Account Number 001-260801-014. The following HSBC branches have extended office hours till 7pm on weekdays and are also available on weekends:
- Heliopolis & Nasr City: City Stars Mall HSBC branch, Entrance 6,1st Floor. Omar Ibn El Khattab Street.
- 6th of October City: Hyper One HSBC branch, Entrance 1.
- Zamalek: Gezirah Sporting Club HSBC branch.
- Maadi: Maadi Club HSBC branch.
- If you choose the Bank Option, please email the bank receipt email@example.com or by fax to +2022591-0499.
- Itinerary is subject to be amended not only according to weather expectations nor government procedures, according to what your leaders believes is appropriate for you all :D
- For safety & fun reasons, the ride would contain a maximum of 10 riders.
Trip Designed by: Yehia El Decken
Trip lead by: Weekend Trips Crew (Ahmad Mostafa, Khaled Kadry & Mohamed Rady).