Summer timing: 1st trip starts at 1pm.
Experience the TRUE Adventure with the SAND! We'll make you live a day worth remembering.
Feel like spending a day out of the ordinary .. meet new people .. make fun friends .. take loads of fun pictures .. build a sand dune .. climb one .. ride a 4 wheeler .. B.B.Q. your own chicken .. play a Frisbee game .. lit a fire .. dig a hole .. burn marshmallow ..
pull the rope .. just run around and go crazy .. and maybe win a free trip to ...???
The trip is aimed to show the attendees audience how to enjoy the desert while leaving it intact. We don't have to build resorts or change the desert's nature in order to enjoy or make better use of our resources. We could always get out of the city, have a blast and get back home taking nothing but photos and great memories and leaving nothing but footsteps and motivation for others.
- 1:00pm, Misr El Gedida, in front of Baron Palace. Bus leaves at 1:15pm.
- 1:45pm, Mohandessin, in Lebanon Square. Bus leaves at 2:00pm.
- 2:30pm, Misr El Gedida, in front of Baron Palace. Bus leaves at 2:45pm.
- 3:15pm, Mohandessin, in Lebanon Square. Bus leaves at 3:30pm.
- Upon arrival we will allow for 15 minutes for people to gather then busses will move.
- Hit the road in air conditioned tourist buses or 4*4 vehicles. Get to know people you are traveling with.
- The bus ride is around 1 hour to 1 & half hours then get off road for 30 minutes in 4 wheelers.
- Reach the final destination, get to know people traveling with you.
- B.B.Q lunch.
- Enjoy some camp fire & B.B.Q and of course group pictures.
- Head back to Cairo.
- Extra water & snacks.
- Charged Camera.
- This trip is recommended for people above 3 years of age.
EGP280 or $50 per person.
[Book online & save 10%]. Pay EGP252 or $45 instead.
[we use the exchange rate of $1=EGP5.6].
Same price applies for children between 4 and 12.
Children under 4 years of age are free of charge.
- The Ultimate Challenge
- of food and variety.-4 Wheelers desert experience.
- Read all the trip information carefully.
- Go the left menu on this page.
- Choose the desired date.
- Choose the quantity of vouchers.
- Call us on +2017 6300 160 or +202 25905289 Sunday to Thursday 9am to 5pm.
- If you booked more than one week before your trip, you should settle your full payment within 3 days of your booking, otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
- If you booked on the same week of the trip you should settle full payment no later than Tuesday preceding your Weekend Trip.
For more information please call:
Weekend Team on +2 017 6300 160
- Down Town Main office, Sunday to Thursday, 9am to 7pm, Cairo Local Time, GMT+02:00.
- Maadi: Branch office (under construction - will be available for payment soon). Sunday to Friday, 5pm to 9pm.
- Zamalek & Heliopolis Weekly gatherings: You could settle your payment while having coffee/meeting your travel buddies and get all your trip questions answered. Join our weelky get together at both Coffee Beans Zamalek and Starbucks El Korba. Every Tuesday from 7pm to 10pm.
- AAIB: at any of Arab African International Bank branches. Account Number 546984. Account name: Holiday Tours.
- HSBC: at any of the HSBC branches. Account Number 001-260801-014. The following HSBC branches have extended office hours till 7pm on weekdays and are also available on weekends:
- Heliopolis & Nasr City: City Stars Mall HSBC branch, Entrance 6,1st Floor. Omar Ibn El Khattab Street.
- 6th of October City: Hyper One HSBC branch, Entrance 1.
- Zamalek: Gezirah Sporting Club HSBC branch.
- Maadi: Maadi Club HSBC branch.
- If you choose the Bank Option, please email the bank receipt firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +2022591-0499.
Possible Activities during & after the trip
- Water melon competition.
- -"Shad el habl" for girls.
- Best picture taken.
Trip Difficulty Level
- Intro. & Intermediate:
- Both beginners and those who has played before are welcome to join.
- First aid kit available, but no physicians are accompanying this trip.
- Trip Repetition: Every Friday.
- Private Availability: Available for groups and individuals.
- Interested in the above trip for your private group, please contact our sales team at +2017 4322 500
Whats Special about our sandboarding!!! Why join us.
- We go in small groups to guarantee customer satisfaction and faster attendance to clients' requests.
- Add bonus points to receive gifts and discounts to other of our numerous activities/trips.
- Ratio of staff to clients is 1 : 12, our staff is super friendly and will take good care of you isA as most of them were clients.
- Love sandboarding sooooo much, apply to become a staff member and earn money while having fun.