Summer timing: 1st trip starts at 11:30pm.
This year our Cruising Sinai programs will include many of the below sights: Hammam Pharaoh,
Ras Muhamed, Sharm (Neama bay), Dahab (Assla & Blue Hole),
Taba (Pharaoh Island).
make new friends .. enjoy camp fire .. pray on time .. walk by the sea .. take memorable pictures .. It's a trip lead by your favorite tripologists.
- Day 1: Meeting at 11:30pm at your meeting point. (Many meeting points available please check at the time of booking). Head towards Sinai Peninsula crossing from the African Continent to the Asian under the Suez Canal.
- Day 2: Reach a rest on the way near Ras Sudr, enjoy some snacks or breakfast and head towards Hammamat Pharaoh right after fajr prayer. Best time to visit the caves when it’s not too hot and not too crowded. Head afterwards to Ras Muhamed, a small chance of swimming (will come later in the program), but you will be able to visit at least two spots of the magnificent protectorate. Leave Ras Muhamed after taking some group photos and head towards Sharm El Sheikh, some free time in Naema Bay and have lunch in your favorite restaurant. After lunch head towards Dahab and check in a 3* hotel. Dinner & overnight.
- Day 3: Wake up just a bit late, group breakfast time. Check out your luggage, leave it at the reception and head towards one of the world’s most famous and beautiful snorkeling spots ‘Blue Hole’ by 4 wheelers. Swim swim swim, relax by the beach. Return to hotel, shower up and leave to Neweiba. Arrive at one of Neweiba’s camps by the beach, pick your hut or prepare your tent by the beach. Dinner will be served and then sleep under the clear skies.
- Day 4: Breakfast and rope pulling competition. Check out and head towards Taba to visit the Pharaoh Island where one of Saladin’s Citadels are built and was used to defend the nation against wars. Rest on the way and head back to your meeting point arriving at around 11pm isA.
- Extra water & snacks.
- Charged Camera.
- This trip is recommended for people above 3 years of age.
- EGP760 for Loyal and Upgraded Loyal card holders.
- EGP890 for non Loyal card holders.
- Free for Platinum Card holders.
[we use the exchange rate of $1=EGP6.05].
Same price applies for children between 4 and 12.
- Accommodation: 3* hotel in Dahab and basic camp in Neweiba. Shared accommodation.
- Transportation in private modern air-conditioned tourist bus.
- Meal plan: 1 Dinner & 2 Breakfast.
- Funniest Tour Leaders guaranteed for guidance & group dynamics.
- Taxes & Service charge.
- Sleeping bags private expenses.
- Bathroom accessories [towels - toilette paper - shower gel - soap ...etc].
- Read all the trip information carefully.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- If you booked more than one week before your trip, you should settle your full payment within 3 days of your booking, otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
- If you booked on the same week of the trip you should settle full payment no later than Tuesday preceding your Weekend Trip.
For more information please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Down Town Main office, Sunday to Thursday, 9am to 7pm, Cairo Local Time, GMT+02:00.
- Maadi: Branch office (under construction - will be available for payment soon). Sunday to Friday, 5pm to 9pm.
- Zamalek & Heliopolis Weekly gatherings: You could settle your payment while having coffee/meeting your travel buddies and get all your trip questions answered. Join our weelky get together at both Coffee Beans Zamalek and Starbucks El Korba. Every Tuesday from 7pm to 10pm.
- HSBC: at any of the HSBC branches. Account Name Holiday Tours Account Number 015-172380-001. The following HSBC branches have extended office hours till 7pm on weekdays and are also available on weekends:
- Heliopolis & Nasr City: City Stars Mall HSBC branch, Entrance 6,1st Floor. Omar Ibn El Khattab Street.
- 6th of October City: Hyper One HSBC branch, Entrance 1.
- Zamalek: Gezirah Sporting Club HSBC branch.
- Maadi: Maadi Club HSBC branch.
- If you choose the Bank Option, please email the bank receipt to email@example.com or by fax to +2022591-0499.
- All itineraries are subject to change according to government procedures, weather conditions and/or other
reasons without prior notice.