Weekend Trips – Hiking
3rd weekend of every month
Get out of the city and up some mountains or a desert landscape. See the sea or just drive across .. earn the chance to retreat with yourself .. praising the glory of Allah in his creation .. hike .. meet like minded people .. hike .. get fit while doing something you enjoy .. take a hike with Weekend Trips ..
Jan. 19th to 21st Rain Hike-When rain is forcasted, go go go. So expect a change in dates maybe. Morning or night [2 Days / 2 Nights].
Feb. 17th to 18th See Sea Hiking - Sokhna, a hike by the sea. [2 Days / 1 Night, El Ain El Sokhna].
Mar. 15th to 17th Desert Hike - partially day partially night hike [2 Days - 2 Nights destination to be announced].
Apr. 06th to 07th Red Mountain - Day hike [2 Days - 1 Nights - Sinai].
Apr. 20th to 21st Wadi Degla Hike - partially day partially night hike [2 Days / 1 Night], peaceful, relaxing and considered more of a camping trip.
May. 17th to 19th Moshomar Mountain - Morning Hike [2 Days / 2 Nights - Sinai].
Jun. 14th to 16th Moses Mountain - Night Hike [2 Days / 2 Nights - Sinai].
Jul. 12th to 14th Mount Catherina, Egypt's Highest Peak - Night Hike [2 Days/ 2 Nights - Sinai].
Sep. 20th to 22nd El Gelt El Azraq - Morning Hike [2 Days / 2 Nights - Sinai].
Oct. 19th to 20th Zafarana Hike - Morning & Night Hike [2 Days / 1 Night - Zafarana].
Nov. 15th to 17th Explorational Hike - Surprise Hike [2 Days / 2 Nights - Somewhere in Egypt].
Dec. 13th to 15th Jebbel Abbas - Morning Hike [2 Days / 1 Night - Sinai].
Some of the above hikes last one night longer than others. Some are morning hikes, some night and few includes walking during day light and at night. Check below for more details.
- Morning Hikes: the hike takes place on Friday or Saturday from sun rise to sunset.
- Night Hikes: the hike takes place on Friday night, from sun set to sun rise.
- 2 Days / 2 Nights Hike: meet up and leave Cairo on Thursday night at 9pm.
- 2 Days / 1 Night Hike: meet up and leave Cairo on Friday morning at 6am.
All Hikes: we isA come back to Cairo, Saturday night at 10pm, early enough for you to get up next morning for work.
- Small day pack.
- Extra water & snacks.
- Charged Camera.
- Also packing lists vary from season to another and according to weather expectations, please get in touch with our reservation team to get an updated list of what to pack and where to go for buying your missing items.
- Infants to 8 years of age: are not encouraged to sign up.
- 8 to 12 years: are recommended to join while accompanying a legal guardian.
- 12 or more: please come ;)
EGP530 per person.
Price for Children
8 – 12 years of Age: EGP350.
Above 12 years: same as adult rates.
- Accommodation in huts/tents/camps.
- Breakfast & Dinner. Camp food.
- Transportation from & to Cairo in modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- Taxes, tips and service charge.
- Read all the trip information carefully.
- Go the left menu on this page.
- Choose the desired date.
- Choose the quantity of vouchers.
- Call us on +2012 7101 610 or +202 25905289 Sunday to Thursday 9am to 5pm.
- If you booked more than one week before your trip, you should settle your full payment within 3 days of your booking, otherwise your booking will be cancelled.
- If you booked on the same week of the trip you should settle full payment no later than Tuesday preceding your Weekend Trip.
For more information please call:
Weekend Team on +2 012 7630 0160
- Down Town Main office, Sunday to Thursday, 9am to 7pm, Cairo Local Time, GMT+02:00.
- Maadi: Branch office (under construction - will be available for payment soon). Sunday to Friday, 5pm to 9pm.
- Zamalek & Heliopolis Weekly gatherings: You could settle your payment while having coffee/meeting your travel buddies and get all your trip questions answered. Join our weelky get together at both Coffee Beans Zamalek and Starbucks El Korba. Every Tuesday from 7pm to 10pm.
- AAIB: at any of Arab African International Bank branches. Account Number 546984. Account name: Holiday Tours.
- HSBC: at any of the HSBC branches. Account Number 001-260801-014. The following HSBC branches have extended office hours till 7pm on weekdays and are also available on weekends:
- Heliopolis & Nasr City: City Stars Mall HSBC branch, Entrance 6,1st Floor. Omar Ibn El Khattab Street.
- 6th of October City: Hyper One HSBC branch, Entrance 1.
- Zamalek: Gezirah Sporting Club HSBC branch.
- Maadi: Maadi Club HSBC branch.
- If you choose the Bank Option, please email the bank receipt firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to +2022591-0499.
- Itinerary is subject to be amended not only according to weather expectations and government procedures, but also to what your guide believes is best for your experience :D
General Important Remarks
- First aid kit available, but no physicians are accompanying this trip.
- Trip Repetition: One a month.
- Private Availability: Available for groups and individuals. If interested to privately book one of the above trips, during the same announced dates, or at any other time. Please contact our sales team.
Trip Difficulty Level
- Intro. & Intermediate: please specify at the time of signing up. Above trips can accommodate beginners as well as experienced hikers. We just need to know before hand in order to provide you with a better experience isA.
- Experts: please check our seasonal hikes program, which might include some tougher or longer hikes. Or you could just come to chill out.
Why Hike With Us?
What's Special about our Hiking Programs!!! Why join us?
We care about your expectations so we urge you to:
Please consider or reconsider, we might plan great trips, but maybe the specific trip you are signing up for is not the most suitable one for you. Maybe you need more experience in the type of activity involved, maybe you need less experience and hence have higher expectations. Please check "Trip Difficulty Level" also minimum age requirements and feel free to give us a call and chat with one of your trip guides to get a better idea.
Some of our Pros when it gets to the Monthly Hiking program:
- We mostly go in small groups. Even if we have a lot of people signed up, we split them into smaller groups (so make sure to be with your friends or maybe not ;)) to guarantee customer satisfaction and faster attendance to clients' requests.
- Add bonus points to receive gifts and discounts to other of our numerous activities/trips. Oh yeah we offer a huge selection of activities/trips/fun weekends isA.
- Widen your social network and find those like minded individuals living near you but you haven't been properly introduced to before.
- Our Ratio of staff to clients is 1 : 12. Also, the staff is super friendly and will take good care of you isA. Some of them used to be clients before (why used to, they still are :D)..
- Become a team player as well, once we announce job openings, priority goes to clients (its some kind of a return investment if you know what I mean). End up earning money while having fun doing what you like .. Why not.